For distance students and mid-career professionals interested in pursuing graduate degrees, the University of Idaho offers the following online or hybrid graduate programs and an executive graduate program.
College of Business
- Executive MBA, MBA
College of Education
- Adult Organizational Learning & Leadership, M.S.
- Curriculum and Instruction, M.Ed.
- Doctor of Athletic Training, DAT
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed. (Principal Endorsement)
- Educational Leadership, Ed.S. (Superintendent Endorsement)
- Physical Activity Pedagogy, M.S.
College of Engineering
College of Graduate Studies
College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences
- Experimental Psychology, M.S.
—emphasis in Human Factors
College of Natural Resources
- Master of Natural Resources, MNR
—Fire Ecology & Management specialty